WORKSHOP SCHEDULE January 2019
January 15 (2nd Tuesday)
I It’s All About Color
Plan to join us in January for a class on color, taught by Bonnie Miles. We will play with lots of fabrics, and compare colors, styles, and designs. Your confidence in choosing fabrics is sure to increase after this short workshop. Plus, we will have so much FUN learning how to choose fabrics that work together! We will consider the following:
- What do we mean when we say “tone, tint, shade, value”?
- Can I choose my fabric before I know which pattern I’ll use?
- What is a directional fabric, and can I use it with florals, etc?
- Which fabrics are the best backgrounds?
- Can I mix them in the same quilt?
- Can I successfully mix the fabric “genre”?
- How do I determine “value”?
- What can be called neutral?
- How do I choose coordinates?
- What is a “zinger”?
Mark your calendars and plan to join us
at the January 15th Workshop. Choose
the morning or afternoon session to be
held at the Clover Patch Quilt Shop
located at 2721 Santa Clara Drive in
Santa Clara, Utah
If you have questions, feel free to contact me - Sharon - at email@example.com
or Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org