Table of Contents
2022 Quilt Show
We are very pleased to be hosting our Quilt Show in April 2022.
Classes will be held from Wednesday, April 6, through Friday, April 8. Class registration is now open.
The Show will be held on Friday and Saturday, April 8 and 9.
Quilts will be on display though the entire Show.
Of course, there will be vendors to delight, too.
We look forward to seeing you there!
We have scheduled the same rooms for our 2022 Quilt Show as the 2019 show. Please check often for updates and opportunities to get involved.
Bruce Bussey & Lynea Askey
Co-Chairs, 2022 Quilt Show
Convention Center space is 28,500 square feet and we can accommodate 60 – 10′ x 10′ booths for vendors. Vendors may rent up to 4 – 10′ x 10′ spaces but must register early and pay a non-refundable deposit on each space reserved.
- We had 1600 attendees at the show in 2019.
- We held 10 classes in 3 days with 95 attendees.
- We displayed 311 quilts of which 122 were judged quilts.
Quilt Show Hours
Friday, April 8, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, April 9, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Classes will be held from Wednesday, April 6,through Friday, April 8. Our class size is usually 20 participants and the classes normally are 3 hours. They are held in classrooms separate from the vendor area.
Class registration is now open. Scroll down to see classes and register.
Vendors will check in on Thursday, April 7, starting at 9 a.m. at the rear entrance to the Exhibit Hall. Dixie Center staff and Guild volunteers will be available to assist vendors, if needed.
Our Vendor Mall is FULL for the 2022 show. Please plan to join our Vendor Mall in 2024. Thank you for your interest at this time.
Booth space is available for $200 for EACH 10′ x 10′ booth space. A $100 non-refundable deposit for each space is due by November 15, 2021.
Final payment is due by December 1, 2021. After December 1, 2021, all payments become non-refundable.
WiFi and Electric Connections
Connections for electricity and WiFi are available directly through the Convention Center. Click here to print an application that you can mail to us.
Become a Sponsor
Please consider becoming a sponsor! There are three levels of sponsorship that include ads in our show booklet and mentions in our advertising.
2022 Quilt Show Classes
1) Interlocking Rings by LaVonne Jackson
2) Scrappy Kaleidoscope by Jen Alexander
3) Patchwork Village by Carmen Geddes
4) Flower Through Lattice by LaVonne Jackson
5) Hunter’s Star by Jen Alexander
6) Seasonal Project of the Month by Carmen Geddes
7) Machine Hexies by Bonnie Miles
8) Vortex by Lynette Bingham
9) Purdy Bird by Deonn Stott
Afternoon 1pm – 4pm
11) Wool Purse by Lynette Bingham
12) Alternate Ending &
Bindings by Deonn Stott
13) Needle Turn Applique
by Marsha Buccambuso
14) Desert Rose by Melissa Corry
15) Domestic Machine Quilting
by Rene Hall
Afternoon 1pm – 4pm
10) Spinning Stars by Bonnie Miles
16) Nordic Nights by Melissa Corry
17) Rope Baskets by Pam Taylor